The Finicky Bikini
I've been knitting the bikini from the DIY Network for what seems like forever now. I've frogged about a billion times but oh my, I'm almost going to be done the top. I finally finished the 2 cups and I just need to make a super long i-cord to string through the cup's bottom casing and then I can finally say that part is done. Then onto the bottoms!
Here's the good news now, my hubby and I finally decided on what to do in September for our vacation and we're going to Panama! We booked last night and got a super deal on it at $864 per person (and that's including taxes). We're going to Royal Decameron Beach Resort and so far there are lots of great reviews. And so this is my inspiration for me knitting the bikini and trying to get it just perfect!
On another note, I NEED the One Skein Wonder pattern (hint, hint) from Glampyre Knits. I've got some silk yarn from Hipknits coming my way that I really want to use to make this pattern. I can't wait to get the yarn because I'm sure that it's going to be gorgeous. Apparently it should be here sometime this week but it's coming from the UK. Okie, off to eat some lunch now!
Here's the good news now, my hubby and I finally decided on what to do in September for our vacation and we're going to Panama! We booked last night and got a super deal on it at $864 per person (and that's including taxes). We're going to Royal Decameron Beach Resort and so far there are lots of great reviews. And so this is my inspiration for me knitting the bikini and trying to get it just perfect!
On another note, I NEED the One Skein Wonder pattern (hint, hint) from Glampyre Knits. I've got some silk yarn from Hipknits coming my way that I really want to use to make this pattern. I can't wait to get the yarn because I'm sure that it's going to be gorgeous. Apparently it should be here sometime this week but it's coming from the UK. Okie, off to eat some lunch now!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home