Newbie Knitter

Okay, I like to knit but I'm a newbie and I'm going to try to venture into knitting things other than scarves and mittens. I'll be sharing the progress of my projects and heck, anything else that's on my mind!

June 26, 2005

Going to Michigan Soon!

Wow, I just noticed it's been a number of days since I last posted. I've been busy the past few days. Went to the beach on Friday and then I went strawberry picking on Saturday morning and farted around the rest of the day. Today I went to Dim Sum (Chinese brunch) and it was oh-so-yummy! Then my hubby and I ran some errands throughout the day and then went to my parent's house for some dinner and here I am now.

Three working days until I go to Michigan. Now I first decided that I didn't have to go to Thread Bear Fiber Arts but after receiving an email through their mailing list, I found out that they got a crapload of Cascade yarns! Now I'm sooooo dying to go there. I want to pick up the yarn for the bikini that I want to knit for the Mexico trip that's hopefully a go in September. So looks like we will be taking a detour to head to the store to check it out. I can't wait! It should be fun times. Not to mention that I get to pick up my long awaited yarn from my sister too. Oh she showed me on the webcam how the yarn from Mystical Creation Yarns turned out and it looks beautiful! I'm ecstatic! Even my sister said that the colours are very rich and that it looks gorgeous. I'm itching to get my hands on the yarn!

Well there's not much else going on right now other than the fact that I'm dragging my @ss on finishing up the cabled clutch. I already got the wooden handles all made from the dowels and stained and stuff. They're really pretty actually but I think I have a problem - I HATE finishing projects! I'll definitely try my best to get the bag done this week before I leave for Michigan, but no promises. And of course I will post pictures of the FO when I'm all done. *yawn* It's time to catch some z's now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home