Newbie Knitter

Okay, I like to knit but I'm a newbie and I'm going to try to venture into knitting things other than scarves and mittens. I'll be sharing the progress of my projects and heck, anything else that's on my mind!

June 20, 2005

Having Fun with my New Digital Camera :)

I've gone absolutely photo crazy after getting my new Nikon Coolpix 4800 camera today. I totally love it and the pictures are so great. Funny story is that since deciding to get this digital camera, my husband's digital camera crapped out yesterday. I'm talking totally black display screen and pictures...and no there's no lens cap! So off he went to Best Buy to have his warranty fulfilled. They'll see if they can fix it, which might take 4-5 weeks, but if not then they'll replace the camera! So you know what we're rooting for, lol!

On to some pictures...

Here's one of a WIP. After seeing those ridiculously priced cable clutches on Margaret Nicole, I have decided to make my own. It's just about done. I just need to put it onto the handles, which are going to be dowels that I have cut down, sanded and stained.


Here are some stitch markers that I had made earlier with my own supplies:


Here are the stitch markers that I made the other day using the supplies that my wonderful Secret Pal gifted me with:


I had gotten some beads from Artbeads as well and made some stitch markers with antique bunnies. I would post them, but I'm going to send a set to the Secret Pal that I'm gifting so I can't have her stumbling on it and figuring me out. *gasp!*

And here are pictures of my precious guinea pig, Miso. I love her to death and she's just the best piggy anyone could ask for!

Here she is striking a cute pose:


Here she is begging for food (yes, she's climbing up my leg):


Isn't Miso just too cute? To see her in person is even better because she's very well trained: comes to you when called, follows you around, whistles for food, bites on her cage, stands up on hind legs when begging for food, cuddles, and hell ya! she eats like a queen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home