Watercolours Poncho is DONE!
I am oh so tired right now but yes, I am still awake and I don't know why. Anyways, I finished up the Watercolours Poncho tonight. The whole poncho part was done a few days ago but I had to knit on the trim, which I ended up using Moda Dea Aerie for. I normally hate those novelty yarns but it makes my poncho look kinda cool with a little bit of fluffiness. Due to my lack of sleep and also the fact that I'll have to use the webcam to attempt to take a picture of the poncho, I will try to get a picture and post when I've gotten more sleep.
I'm also trying to finish knitting up a hat that is about 70% done now. I don't know what's gotten into me, but I've suddenly had the urge to actually finish some projects that I ditched/neglected for other projects of course!
So I pretty much sold, I want...uh no wait, I NEED to knit a Clapotis for myself. It just suddenly dawned on me how practical it really could be for me. Like in the fall/winter or whenever it's chilly I can wear it as a scarf...but then wait! when I'm at a friends house and it's chilly there, I can stretch it out and wear it as a shawl! Now that is fantabulous! However, I refuse to buy the Lorna's Laces yarn that they suggested in the pattern for it so off to find some nice worsted yarn to substitute for it. I'm seriously debating a trip to Knitomatic in Toronto tomorrow or Friday to pick up some yarn for me and my Secret Pal cuz there's a sweet sale going on until Sunday. Hopefully I'll be able to show off some yarn here soon :) Off to bed....
I'm also trying to finish knitting up a hat that is about 70% done now. I don't know what's gotten into me, but I've suddenly had the urge to actually finish some projects that I ditched/neglected for other projects of course!
So I pretty much sold, I want...uh no wait, I NEED to knit a Clapotis for myself. It just suddenly dawned on me how practical it really could be for me. Like in the fall/winter or whenever it's chilly I can wear it as a scarf...but then wait! when I'm at a friends house and it's chilly there, I can stretch it out and wear it as a shawl! Now that is fantabulous! However, I refuse to buy the Lorna's Laces yarn that they suggested in the pattern for it so off to find some nice worsted yarn to substitute for it. I'm seriously debating a trip to Knitomatic in Toronto tomorrow or Friday to pick up some yarn for me and my Secret Pal cuz there's a sweet sale going on until Sunday. Hopefully I'll be able to show off some yarn here soon :) Off to bed....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home