Busy, busy, busy!
I've been working in the office lately so I've been pretty pooped and yes, too pooped to even knit. The progress on the sweater is going slowly still. *sigh* I'm not even 10% done the sweater yet but you see, this is why I'm knitting a sweater - so it will be ready for winter, lol!
My sister just received my yarn order from Knit Picks and she said that the yarn is so soft! I can't wait until July so I can get my hands on it. I bought the Wool of the Andes in Natural so that I can use Kool-Aid to dye it. I am ecstatic to get to dye it. I'm going to have to head to the grocery store to check out the flavours and see which colours I will pick. I'm envisioning nice greens and pinks right now. They would look tres cool together.
I'm still waiting for my Cascade 220 yarns to come in as well but it seems to be taking its sweet time. Hopefully the Lamb's Pride arrives sometime this week so I can do the buttonhole bag. I've seen a few of these bags that other people did and I think I will just have to do some striping or else some polka dots or something cool to customize the bag and make it more....ME!
My sister just received my yarn order from Knit Picks and she said that the yarn is so soft! I can't wait until July so I can get my hands on it. I bought the Wool of the Andes in Natural so that I can use Kool-Aid to dye it. I am ecstatic to get to dye it. I'm going to have to head to the grocery store to check out the flavours and see which colours I will pick. I'm envisioning nice greens and pinks right now. They would look tres cool together.
I'm still waiting for my Cascade 220 yarns to come in as well but it seems to be taking its sweet time. Hopefully the Lamb's Pride arrives sometime this week so I can do the buttonhole bag. I've seen a few of these bags that other people did and I think I will just have to do some striping or else some polka dots or something cool to customize the bag and make it more....ME!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home