My first post!
So I just signed up for this new blogging thing. I'm not a well seasoned knitter as many others are, but maybe by the time I'm 40 I will be. Yup, 15 years ought to have me knitting like a pro! So far all I've knitted has been scarves, hats and mittens. Although I've only picked up knitting less than 2 years ago so I give myself a pat on the back for conquering the knitted mittens, especially when my first mittens were a complete disaster.
I've got a huge stash of yarn in my giant knitting bag and clear container. I'm definitely a yarn ho because I buy all this yarn because it's on sale. Honestly I think I get ahead of myself sometimes because I see cool projects in magazines or books, run out and buy the yarn and then the yarn's still sitting in the yarn stash! *sigh* I think I need to get crackin' on making some stuff with my yummy yarn. I think my first new challenge will be a tank top but there's this cool buttonhole bag that I want to make because I just loooove bags so much!
Maybe I should stay on track here, I have to finish some of the projects that I've already started! I have a scarf on the go that I guess I'll get to wear next winter instead. In fact, I have lots of scarves that I tried to make. Maybe it's time to retire some of them and use the yarn for some other projects instead?
Stay tuned to find out what I can actually finish!
I've got a huge stash of yarn in my giant knitting bag and clear container. I'm definitely a yarn ho because I buy all this yarn because it's on sale. Honestly I think I get ahead of myself sometimes because I see cool projects in magazines or books, run out and buy the yarn and then the yarn's still sitting in the yarn stash! *sigh* I think I need to get crackin' on making some stuff with my yummy yarn. I think my first new challenge will be a tank top but there's this cool buttonhole bag that I want to make because I just loooove bags so much!
Maybe I should stay on track here, I have to finish some of the projects that I've already started! I have a scarf on the go that I guess I'll get to wear next winter instead. In fact, I have lots of scarves that I tried to make. Maybe it's time to retire some of them and use the yarn for some other projects instead?
Stay tuned to find out what I can actually finish!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home