Newbie Knitter

Okay, I like to knit but I'm a newbie and I'm going to try to venture into knitting things other than scarves and mittens. I'll be sharing the progress of my projects and heck, anything else that's on my mind!

April 30, 2005

Kittyville hat is coming along

Well I must have gotten just so excited about making the hat that after I came home from work yesterday, I got crackin' and knitted like it was my last day on earth! I managed to get the entire hat part done. To complete the hat I just need to make the earflaps and the kitty ears! This morning, I started making the earflap and it turned out pretty good so now I'm just working on the i-cord. I think I could have this hat done this weekend! Now it's too bad that I probably won't get to wear the hat until this fall/winter :( My hubby's definitely got the digital cam so I have to settle for pictures from the webcam. I'll try to get pictures posted soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home