Started Kittyville hat
Well after going to Michael's yesterday and getting my US 7 circular needles on clearance for only $3, I decided to start making the Kittyville hat (pattern from the Stitch 'N Bitch book). I bought the 3 balls of Mission Falls 1824 yarn it calls for last week in a purplish colour. So far I'm still making the band for the hat but it's knitting up quickly and easily too. Hopefully I can get some pictures of my progress up sometime but I think my husband has the digital camera. We might have to settle for the webcam shots!
I'm planning to make a baby hat as well because someone at my work just had a baby. Baby's are always so cute with hats. Plus it's good practice for when I get pregnant (whenever that is!). Here's the pattern that I found online for the baby hat that looks quick, easy and cute!
I'm planning to make a baby hat as well because someone at my work just had a baby. Baby's are always so cute with hats. Plus it's good practice for when I get pregnant (whenever that is!). Here's the pattern that I found online for the baby hat that looks quick, easy and cute!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home