Addi's are Smooooooth
I can't believe how addictive Addi's are. They are so smooth but yet so expensive to buy. I bought another pair today 5.5mm in the 24" length. But I was so upset when I came home and opened up the package and the needles are dented! Arggggh! I called the store back but they are all out of this length. They told me that it won't affect the knitting and ya, I know that, but c'mon I paid THAT much for circulars and they're dented? They'd better be in perfect condition for that price. So they're expecting another shipment of Addi's in about a month so I have to call them back and check if they have that size. Otherwise I'm gonna switch them to a different size or something cuz I'm just picky! :P
I bought some stuff for my Secret Pal today so I hope she will like it. I might just want to pick up a few more small things just to put in the package too but not sure what yet. Gosh, it's not that easy shopping for someone else is it?
On a brighter note, I've had 2 balls of Estelle Watercolours sitting in my house cuz I was originally going to make a pair of legwarmers with it but didn't like the way it was turning out. So while at the LYS today, I found a pattern that uses exactly 2 balls of this yarn for a poncho. Woohoo, I'm so glad that I can finally use this marvelous yarn for something! Okay, I have to keep on track here, I have to finish off some projects that are already in progress, lol! Off to knit now :)
I bought some stuff for my Secret Pal today so I hope she will like it. I might just want to pick up a few more small things just to put in the package too but not sure what yet. Gosh, it's not that easy shopping for someone else is it?
On a brighter note, I've had 2 balls of Estelle Watercolours sitting in my house cuz I was originally going to make a pair of legwarmers with it but didn't like the way it was turning out. So while at the LYS today, I found a pattern that uses exactly 2 balls of this yarn for a poncho. Woohoo, I'm so glad that I can finally use this marvelous yarn for something! Okay, I have to keep on track here, I have to finish off some projects that are already in progress, lol! Off to knit now :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home