Newbie Knitter

Okay, I like to knit but I'm a newbie and I'm going to try to venture into knitting things other than scarves and mittens. I'll be sharing the progress of my projects and heck, anything else that's on my mind!

May 17, 2005

Me? a Knitting Guru?!?

I did a test on what kind of knitter I am and here's my results:
Knitting Guru
You appear to be a Knitting Guru. You love knitting
and do it all the time. While finishing a piece
is the plan, you still love the process, and
can't imagine a day going by without giving
some time to your yarn. Packing for vacation
involves leaving ample space for the stash and
supplies. It can be hard to tell where the yarn
ends and you begin.
http://marniemaclean.com

What Kind of Knitter Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

So anyways that's about as eventful as my day has gotten since I'm at work. On a brighter note, I felted the buttonhole bag by bringing it over to my parent's house and used their washer. Well why pay extra for hot water and electricity when my parents live in a condo and it makes no difference how much hot water they use, right? So the felted bag looks pretty cool. Although I must admit that I was a bit shocked at how small the bag turned out after felting it! I even had to stretch it out a bit by dunking it in some more cold water. It's VERY sturdy though and I think I'll use it to tote around some of my smaller knitting projects. Felting is so much fun! I will try my best to get some pictures up tonight of the bag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home