Finished Knitting the Buttonhole Bag!
So I received my Lamb's Pride yarn on Friday so I decided to start the bottom of the buttonhole bag. I neglected the bag on Saturday so today I picked up the bag and finished knitting it. It looks pretty good! It's turquoise and has 3 stripes on it (pink, purple, pink). For the top of the bag, it's outlined in the purple. I made the bag slightly longer than the pattern (added 5 rows) and I ended up changing it a bit just before the handles were made because damn, the instructions for it just didn't make any sense to me!
Can I just say how much Lamb's Pride yarn sheds??? My goodness, I had mohair everywhere (I ended up vacuuming after!). So all that's left to do is felt the bag and shape it and then it's ready to go. I can't wait to do that and start using the lovely bag. Anyways, I will try to get a pic up of the bag soon.
I still haven't received my Cascade 220 from Knitting Zone!! It'll be 2 weeks Monday since the yarn was shipped. I cannot believe how long it's taking for it to get here. I called them last week about it and they told me that USPS is probably just taking long with their packages, blah, blah, blah and to wait until May 16. They're really nice at Knitting Zone but I'm a little reluctant to order from them again because it takes so long. I am in fact really happy with Thread Bear Fiber Arts...their package only took 1 week to get to me :) Hmmm...I think I will order Cascade Fixation from them when I decide to make the tankini from Stitch 'N Bitch Nation sometime.
Can I just say how much Lamb's Pride yarn sheds??? My goodness, I had mohair everywhere (I ended up vacuuming after!). So all that's left to do is felt the bag and shape it and then it's ready to go. I can't wait to do that and start using the lovely bag. Anyways, I will try to get a pic up of the bag soon.
I still haven't received my Cascade 220 from Knitting Zone!! It'll be 2 weeks Monday since the yarn was shipped. I cannot believe how long it's taking for it to get here. I called them last week about it and they told me that USPS is probably just taking long with their packages, blah, blah, blah and to wait until May 16. They're really nice at Knitting Zone but I'm a little reluctant to order from them again because it takes so long. I am in fact really happy with Thread Bear Fiber Arts...their package only took 1 week to get to me :) Hmmm...I think I will order Cascade Fixation from them when I decide to make the tankini from Stitch 'N Bitch Nation sometime.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home