Look at What I Found in My Mailbox Today!!!
I got my first package from my Secret Pal! What a nice surprise to have this waiting at home for me. And luckily, my hubby came home so I was able to use the digital camera for these shots. Here's a picture of the stuff that I got:

Here's a shot of the lovely sock yarn (absolutely LOVE the colours!) and cute "Knitting Goddess" magnet, which will now have a new home on my fridge:

Here are some awesome stitch markers that my SP made:

And here's some supplies that she sent to me so I can make my own (darn, you're doing a great job in the colour department!):

And finally, here are some yummy cookies that will have a new home in my tummy soon:

I didn't do a close up of the card but it's so cute and I'll always keep it because it has a pattern for a little girl's poncho! I love it all! Thank you Secret Pal, you rock!

Here's a shot of the lovely sock yarn (absolutely LOVE the colours!) and cute "Knitting Goddess" magnet, which will now have a new home on my fridge:

Here are some awesome stitch markers that my SP made:

And here's some supplies that she sent to me so I can make my own (darn, you're doing a great job in the colour department!):

And finally, here are some yummy cookies that will have a new home in my tummy soon:

I didn't do a close up of the card but it's so cute and I'll always keep it because it has a pattern for a little girl's poncho! I love it all! Thank you Secret Pal, you rock!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home