What's In My Hamper?
Here's a cute little hamper that I bought yesterday in an attempt to make my yarn stash more concealed:

So what's in the hamper??? Well I decided to make a trip out to Knitomatic yesterday afternoon in the sweltering heat and picked up some yarn for my Secret Pal and myself. I got kick @ss deals at Knitomatic because all of their felting yarns were 50% off (well of course except for Cascade 220 and Manos) cuz they're clearing out some of their winter yarns. Here's the stuff that I bought for myself which will be put in the lovely hamper:

In the back is Galway Worsted yarn which I think I'll make a French Market bag out of. And then the small balls of yarn are Online Tessa Superwash wool yarn which I will make a pair of mittens out of (yup, preparing early for Winter this year!).
Oh and here's a picture of some yarn that I had dyed using Kool-Aid a while ago. The colours were grape and blue moon berry.

The colour combination turned out spectacular, in my opinion. When I get my Knitpicks yarn when I go to Michigan (got the order delivered to my sister's house) I'll dye it when I get home perhaps using these colours again because I just love it!

So what's in the hamper??? Well I decided to make a trip out to Knitomatic yesterday afternoon in the sweltering heat and picked up some yarn for my Secret Pal and myself. I got kick @ss deals at Knitomatic because all of their felting yarns were 50% off (well of course except for Cascade 220 and Manos) cuz they're clearing out some of their winter yarns. Here's the stuff that I bought for myself which will be put in the lovely hamper:

In the back is Galway Worsted yarn which I think I'll make a French Market bag out of. And then the small balls of yarn are Online Tessa Superwash wool yarn which I will make a pair of mittens out of (yup, preparing early for Winter this year!).
Oh and here's a picture of some yarn that I had dyed using Kool-Aid a while ago. The colours were grape and blue moon berry.

The colour combination turned out spectacular, in my opinion. When I get my Knitpicks yarn when I go to Michigan (got the order delivered to my sister's house) I'll dye it when I get home perhaps using these colours again because I just love it!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home