More to be Desired
I don't know why I keep on finding more and more projects that I want to knit. Like today, I was looking around and found this cool Maki Sushi toilet paper cover. I am quite amused by it and when I have time will make it and stick it in the powder room for guests to have a good laugh at while they do their business. If it's cool enough, I might make one for my sister too cuz we all love sushi and she's too damn lazy to knit!
Also, there are these cabled handbags at Margaret Nicole that sell for a fortune when a dimwit can knit it and it won't even cost them 10% of what they're selling these bags for! So anyways, I think I will try to duplicate one of these bags and maybe even make it bigger. I've never cabled before so I think this will be a good project to start on because essentially it's just a large rectangle. I can already sew, so doing the lining won't be a problem at all. Okay, so let's throw these projects on the list of things to knit! Off to actually finish knitting something!
Also, there are these cabled handbags at Margaret Nicole that sell for a fortune when a dimwit can knit it and it won't even cost them 10% of what they're selling these bags for! So anyways, I think I will try to duplicate one of these bags and maybe even make it bigger. I've never cabled before so I think this will be a good project to start on because essentially it's just a large rectangle. I can already sew, so doing the lining won't be a problem at all. Okay, so let's throw these projects on the list of things to knit! Off to actually finish knitting something!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home