Stitch Markers are Fun!
I was so gosh darn excited with the gifts from Secret Pal yesterday that I ate some of the cookies tonight with my hubby and they are yummy with all those sprinkles :) And then of course I was even more excited about making stitch markers with the supplies that I got. I made 5 stitch markers with the supplies. I'll post pics of them as soon as I can. The purples and greens look absolutely gorgeous together! I was browsing around on the internet today and found some other really cool stitch markers. Some people have found some beads that are animals, hot dogs, etc. I must search for some beads like that because they would really spice up the stitch marker collection that seems to be starting :P
In other news, after a bit of convincing, my hubby and I decided to get a new Nikon digital camera. We ordered it yesterday so we should get it sometime next week. I'm so excited about it and can't wait to get it and play with it. It'll be nice to have for the upcoming trip to Michigan and for taking some much better pictures of my knitting.
I've also been working on convincing my hubby to go to Los Cabos, Mexico this September for vacation. I am soooooo dying to go there and it looks so gorgeous. There's a great RIU resort there that looks like a palace! Being September that we could potentially go, the prices shouldn't be that high. I've got my fingers crossed for this trip to be a go! I've totally got the traveling bug. Geez, you'd think that February's 2 week trip to Puerto Plata would have had me settled but NOPE! Yes, and that's why I have to get my Cascade Fixation soon so that I can make my bikini! Hehe.
In other news, after a bit of convincing, my hubby and I decided to get a new Nikon digital camera. We ordered it yesterday so we should get it sometime next week. I'm so excited about it and can't wait to get it and play with it. It'll be nice to have for the upcoming trip to Michigan and for taking some much better pictures of my knitting.
I've also been working on convincing my hubby to go to Los Cabos, Mexico this September for vacation. I am soooooo dying to go there and it looks so gorgeous. There's a great RIU resort there that looks like a palace! Being September that we could potentially go, the prices shouldn't be that high. I've got my fingers crossed for this trip to be a go! I've totally got the traveling bug. Geez, you'd think that February's 2 week trip to Puerto Plata would have had me settled but NOPE! Yes, and that's why I have to get my Cascade Fixation soon so that I can make my bikini! Hehe.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home