Newbie Knitter

Okay, I like to knit but I'm a newbie and I'm going to try to venture into knitting things other than scarves and mittens. I'll be sharing the progress of my projects and heck, anything else that's on my mind!

July 13, 2005

An Almost Finished Lelah Top

After much procrastination, I decided to take a picture of my Lelah Top that would have otherwise been finished ohhhhh...probably almost 2 months ago! The straps are the only thing that need to be put on the top properly but I was having problems getting them aligned with my bra so Lelah went on the back burner. Anyways, here's some pictures of it. The one I took with the flash shows the actual colour of the yarns that I chose:







So there you have it, the first item that I knitted that's actually wearable!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OOOOH!!! I love the colors! It's beautiful with the contrast!!! Yey! I am soo proud! I love it!

     
  • At 10:49 AM, Blogger Karin said…

    I love those colors!! I am thinking of making this with the straps as well, and if it turns out well, a T-shirt version as well. You've totally inspired me on the coloring though!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home