Newbie Knitter

Okay, I like to knit but I'm a newbie and I'm going to try to venture into knitting things other than scarves and mittens. I'll be sharing the progress of my projects and heck, anything else that's on my mind!

July 07, 2005

Back from Michigan

Well I had a great week in Michigan with my sister and brother-in-law. I managed to make a pit stop at Thread Bear Fiber Art Studio and it was soooooo worth the trip there. I mean, this is one of the largest yarn stores that I have been to and it's so neat and organized too. I only got to spend about an hour in there and still could have spent more time there. I managed to walk out with a pattern for a cool bag that I'm going to knit, some Cascade 220 for this bag, Clover needles, the Cascade Fixation that will soon make a bikini, and some Lorna's Laces Shepherd sock yarn. Everything is so pretty and I can't wait to make stuff out of them. If only I could knit faster! Anyways, I don't have any pictures to share yet as I haven't really had time to settle in but I'm hoping to share some stuff in the next few days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home