Newbie Knitter

Okay, I like to knit but I'm a newbie and I'm going to try to venture into knitting things other than scarves and mittens. I'll be sharing the progress of my projects and heck, anything else that's on my mind!

July 12, 2005

Don't We All Love Pictures?

As promised, here are some pictures of the botched dye job and yarn that I purchased in Michigan. There's more pictures to come soon.

Here's a bit of a close up of the Wilton dyed yarn. Pretty sight isn't it?!? NOT!


This is what a mess this yarn looked like after the Wilton's frosting dye. You can see the splotches of blue and some magenta. It's horrid!


Here it is after the Wilton's & Kool-Aid dying:


The big ball of yarn that I wound afterwards. Looks like an Easter egg!


Here are some awesome beads that I got from a store called Osiris in Traverse City. It's such an awesome shop with beautiful beads! I want to go back to that store next time I'm in Michigan. These pictures don't even do the beads any justice. The ones on the top are especially beautiful and will make a nice bracelet. I'll use these beads to make some more stitch markers as well.


Oooh, how I love Cascade yarns! Can you tell? Above is the yarn I'm using for a felted bag and the small balls of Fixation will be for my bikini! Cascade yarns are so reasonably priced too :) I love it all!


My Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock yarn that I so love to touch and feel!


Okay that's all for tonight! Hmmm, perhaps I'll actually finish something sometime soon so I can post a picture of an FO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home