MORE Knitty SP6 Goodies!
Knitty Secret Pal strikes again! I am in complete awe of this package - it's absolutely amazing!!! SP's identity still hasn't been revealed yet, but seeing as how I've now received 2 books written by the Yarn Harlot, Stephanie, I'm starting to suspect that it's her. The packages have been sent from the Toronto area so it all seems to fit, but I could be completely wrong of course.
Here's the amazing tote bag that SP made:

This is all of it! I still can't believe it:

Inside the tote bag is some lovely beads, the Knitting Rules! book, 3 icing dyes to dye the Knit Picks yarn, 2 skeins of gorgeous Artyarns, 1 skein of oh-so-soft Handmaiden silk/cashmere yarn, Jason Apricot deodorant (hehe, I asked for it), and a note written in a card. I felt soooo spoiled with all of these amazing goodies coming in the mail for me.
Here's a closeup of the handpainted yarns. Gorgeous aren't they?

Here's my nosey little cat, Leila, trying to take the pack of beads...she was unsuccessful:

And here's Leila once again, being nosey. This time she's interested in the pack of icing dyes.

I've had such an enjoyable round of Knitty Secret Pal! I just want to roll around in the yarns that SP has gifted me with this round! She's had impeccable taste in yarns and goodies and it's all been right on with things that I would definitely have picked out for myself! Thank you soooooo much, SP for being such an amazing pal - I'm one lucky girl! I'm definitely looking forward to the reveal of your identity :)
My Vintage Bolero
Yup, it's finally finished. I started this back in the fall and it's finally done. Pretty pathetic at 6 months, huh? Well my excuse is because the yarn was thin (fingering weight) and well c'mon, I'm not a machine so I can't possibly knit it THAT fast. I can type faster than I knit for goodness sake! So here's its unveiling - me wearing it (ignore the zit on my forehead!):

Here's the back of it:

Some other news with me is that my sister has come to visit from Michigan for a few weeks. She's at my parent's house now for a couple of days and then she'll come back. It should be a fun, busy next few weeks until we go visit Michigan in May.
I picked up my new car on April 5th and it's really fun to drive! I love it and I'm so glad that I didn't get the Toyota Matrix. So I'm officially a driver of manual transmission. It's a pain in the arse sometimes to drive it but overall, it gives great control while driving and it keeps me busy, which in turn makes traffic a little more bearable for me. My hubby's a bit rusty on driving stick so I'm going to have to give him a crash course on it over the next week or so. Hehe, right now it's a bit scary cuz he's not very smooth with changing gears, etc. So that's all for now until next time...
Here's the amazing tote bag that SP made:

This is all of it! I still can't believe it:

Inside the tote bag is some lovely beads, the Knitting Rules! book, 3 icing dyes to dye the Knit Picks yarn, 2 skeins of gorgeous Artyarns, 1 skein of oh-so-soft Handmaiden silk/cashmere yarn, Jason Apricot deodorant (hehe, I asked for it), and a note written in a card. I felt soooo spoiled with all of these amazing goodies coming in the mail for me.
Here's a closeup of the handpainted yarns. Gorgeous aren't they?

Here's my nosey little cat, Leila, trying to take the pack of beads...she was unsuccessful:

And here's Leila once again, being nosey. This time she's interested in the pack of icing dyes.

I've had such an enjoyable round of Knitty Secret Pal! I just want to roll around in the yarns that SP has gifted me with this round! She's had impeccable taste in yarns and goodies and it's all been right on with things that I would definitely have picked out for myself! Thank you soooooo much, SP for being such an amazing pal - I'm one lucky girl! I'm definitely looking forward to the reveal of your identity :)
My Vintage Bolero
Yup, it's finally finished. I started this back in the fall and it's finally done. Pretty pathetic at 6 months, huh? Well my excuse is because the yarn was thin (fingering weight) and well c'mon, I'm not a machine so I can't possibly knit it THAT fast. I can type faster than I knit for goodness sake! So here's its unveiling - me wearing it (ignore the zit on my forehead!):

Here's the back of it:

Some other news with me is that my sister has come to visit from Michigan for a few weeks. She's at my parent's house now for a couple of days and then she'll come back. It should be a fun, busy next few weeks until we go visit Michigan in May.
I picked up my new car on April 5th and it's really fun to drive! I love it and I'm so glad that I didn't get the Toyota Matrix. So I'm officially a driver of manual transmission. It's a pain in the arse sometimes to drive it but overall, it gives great control while driving and it keeps me busy, which in turn makes traffic a little more bearable for me. My hubby's a bit rusty on driving stick so I'm going to have to give him a crash course on it over the next week or so. Hehe, right now it's a bit scary cuz he's not very smooth with changing gears, etc. So that's all for now until next time...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home