Pics from the trip to Panama!
This is the Royal Decameron, where we stayed for a week. This is a view from the loooong stairs and looking out to the Pacific Ocean. It was obsolutely gorgeous!

We were priviledged enough to be able to get a free transfer to the Radisson Decapolis for 1 night...okay in all truth, the hotel was overbooked and that's why they offered the transfer. But look how beautiful and modern the room was that we stayed in! It was right in Panama City as well so it was interesting to stay there.

My husband and I in Panama City:

We took the Anton Valley tour and they brought us to a zoo. In the zoo there was also beautiful scenery like this:

At the zoo:

This is my husband and I at waterfall in Anton Valley:

Horseback riding was included at no extra cost so I went of course! Giddyup!!!

My hubby on the beach. What a beautiful day it was :)

We were priviledged enough to be able to get a free transfer to the Radisson Decapolis for 1 night...okay in all truth, the hotel was overbooked and that's why they offered the transfer. But look how beautiful and modern the room was that we stayed in! It was right in Panama City as well so it was interesting to stay there.

My husband and I in Panama City:

We took the Anton Valley tour and they brought us to a zoo. In the zoo there was also beautiful scenery like this:

At the zoo:

This is my husband and I at waterfall in Anton Valley:

Horseback riding was included at no extra cost so I went of course! Giddyup!!!

My hubby on the beach. What a beautiful day it was :)


2 Comments:
At 4:48 PM,
Anonymous said…
What a fabulous trip that was! Sigh. Sign me, Green with Envy...
At 9:52 PM,
Knitty Cent said…
Ahhhh, so this is where my post card and lovely coin purse came from. Looks like a gorgeous place to vacation! Cute pics of you and the hubby!
Post a Comment
<< Home