Newbie Knitter

Okay, I like to knit but I'm a newbie and I'm going to try to venture into knitting things other than scarves and mittens. I'll be sharing the progress of my projects and heck, anything else that's on my mind!

October 02, 2005

Yes, I'm Alive!

Okay, I know I've been really bad at updating my blog but I've been super busy and just changed jobs so I'm still adjusting and don't seem to have much time for anything. I came back from Panama a week ago and had a great time there. We saw the Panama Canal, the 8th wonder of the world, and it was interesting. It was just a beautiful place to see and the people there are so warm and friendly! It was nice that it's not so touristy yet but I'm sure it will be in a couple of years. When I find time I'll post some pics from the trip though.

While I was in Panama I knitted a One Skein Wonder using some yarn that I had ordered from www.handpaintedyarn.com, which turned out beautifully but one size too small for me. I might have to give it to my sister since it fits her better than me. Or on the other hand, I could frog it and use the yarn to make something else, but I don't know what. I also worked on a hat that I'm making for my sister for her bday. It just needs to be decreased to form the top of the hat and then I'm done. I have to get that done soon since her bday is coming up on the 18th. I also worked on my Multidirectional Diagonal Scarf and it's looking awesome. It's almost done and then I'll be able to wear it. Just in time too because it's starting to get chilly.

I still have to get around to going shopping for some goodies for my SP. Since I'll be in Michigan this coming weekend for (Canadian) Thanksgiving, I'll try to hit some shops and pick her up some cool stuff and then ship it off to her. Anyways, I'm going to hit the sack now to catch some zzz's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home