Finally, I Finished Something!
I started knitting the Triangle bag waaaay back in the summertime with yarn that I purchased while in Michigan. I was completely into knitting the bag when I got to the straps and was short some Cascade 220 to complete the strap. So I went on a hunt to try to contact the yarn store that I bought the yarn from so I could buy some more yarn from them, but it seems that I just got ignored even after I called AND emailed...ya, and it's from a large reputable yarn store in Lansing - go figure. Anyways, then someone online promised me that she'd send me her extra yarn once she was finished her own project. Tick tock, tick tock, I waited since about September and still no word. Lucky for me, I was in my LYS one day and since they started carrying Cascade yarns, I decided to check if they had my shade. Low and behold, it was there! I quickly purchased it and this past weekend I finally got around to finishing the strap, seaming it all together, and felting it. Here are the results:

The Triangle bag from Pick Up Sticks!

I lined the inside of the bag because I wanted a cell phone pocket and I thought it would give the bag a bit more character.

This is what the bag looks like when the magnetic purse closure is snapped together.
People seem to be really impressed with my bag and the fact that it was knitted. I sooo love the bag and it's really strong in holding my heavy wallet and other belongings. I highly recommend this pattern - even a beginner could do this!

The Triangle bag from Pick Up Sticks!

I lined the inside of the bag because I wanted a cell phone pocket and I thought it would give the bag a bit more character.

This is what the bag looks like when the magnetic purse closure is snapped together.
People seem to be really impressed with my bag and the fact that it was knitted. I sooo love the bag and it's really strong in holding my heavy wallet and other belongings. I highly recommend this pattern - even a beginner could do this!


3 Comments:
At 9:38 PM,
Jerry & Maxy said…
People are impressed bacause it IS beauty-full! Super lovely work.
At 9:55 PM,
Perplexed said…
I want ONE! You have more than enough time to make me for my birthday. WOOHOO! Maybe I can get one that will match the hat that you made for me.
At 11:08 PM,
Anonymous said…
I've eyed this pattern a few times. Yours is too cute! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home