Lookie at What my Secret Pal Sent Me
Yup, we're into the SP6 round so I just received a package today and I was really surprised because I wasn't even expecting anything quite yet! So I got a lovely ball of Rowan Cork in a beautiful shade of purple, called "chilly". This is such a pretty colour and the yarn is so soft too! And I received a notecard from SP as well as a pattern for a hat that I can use the yarn to make. I'll have to finish making my sister's hat first and then I can start on this one perhaps...although I'm planning to make a hat and scarf for my sister-in-law. Anyways, here's pics of the goodies!
Here it is!

Rowan Cork closeup:

Oh and I noticed that SP is from the UK so that makes me super excited to receive goodies from so far away. Hehe, I had to order Jaeger yarn from the UK a couple months ago because the US didn't have it readily available and it was expensive. Woohoo, I'm excited for the next few months now!!!
Here it is!

Rowan Cork closeup:

Oh and I noticed that SP is from the UK so that makes me super excited to receive goodies from so far away. Hehe, I had to order Jaeger yarn from the UK a couple months ago because the US didn't have it readily available and it was expensive. Woohoo, I'm excited for the next few months now!!!


1 Comments:
At 9:03 AM,
Anonymous said…
Happy Thanksgiving, by the way!
Post a Comment
<< Home