Knitty SP6 Goodies Arrived!
I came home yesterday to a lovely package of goodies from my giftee in the Knitty SP6 round. It's my first time participating in the Knitty SP program but I've participated in the Blogger SP's in the past (just 2 of them). Anyways, I'm really happy already with what I've received :) I got the Yarn Harlot book, which sounds like it's going to be pretty funny, some stitch markers (made with tiger tail and headpins - genius!), Strawberry Banana Bonne Bell lipbalm, and 2 balls of KIM yarn. Here's pics of the goodies:

And a close up of the KIM yarn:

The colour of the yarn is just perfect! Thanks SP, you really did read my likes and dislikes! And I'd like to add that the Bonne Bell lipbalm is cruelty free and on PETA's list of cruelty free companies so that was awesome and very considerate of my SP. Now I have to figure out what to make with the yarn. I was kinda thinking that it could make a really cool scarf or even a hat! And I love that it's a worsted weight yarn so it's not going to take me a century to finish, lol. So with that, here's a big THANK YOU to my Secret Pal!!!
Oh and here's a cute pic of my hubby and our kitty, Leila:

And a close up of the KIM yarn:

The colour of the yarn is just perfect! Thanks SP, you really did read my likes and dislikes! And I'd like to add that the Bonne Bell lipbalm is cruelty free and on PETA's list of cruelty free companies so that was awesome and very considerate of my SP. Now I have to figure out what to make with the yarn. I was kinda thinking that it could make a really cool scarf or even a hat! And I love that it's a worsted weight yarn so it's not going to take me a century to finish, lol. So with that, here's a big THANK YOU to my Secret Pal!!!
Oh and here's a cute pic of my hubby and our kitty, Leila:


2 Comments:
At 6:14 PM,
renee said…
Cute picture of hubbie and kitty!
At 11:18 AM,
Anonymous said…
Glad you liked it. I try to buy cruelty free when I can too.
Post a Comment
<< Home